Friday, December 16, 2011

Lord of the Rings Online

In between deving DooM 2D and playing Terraria I have been trying to get back into LOTRO my all time favorite game. I am having fun with it again and I am really glad that I started to play it again. My kin (guild in most other MMOs) has changed a little as in having alot of new faces. All my old friends are still there having a great time and it was awesome to chill out in game with them all over again.

The last update, Rise of Isengard, changed some of the stats in the way that they function so I find myself changing my play style just a little to follow where those changes brought us. It actually made the game a little more exciting since medium armor now feels more like medium armor. (I play a hunter)

Well more stuff later.

Neuntoter

No comments:

Post a Comment