Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fable III = Amazing

I am going to make this one short because there is just too much involvement in what this game is to cover everything in great detail. Lets start off first by saying. NEVER played Fable I or Fable II so I can not compare how this is to those. I am solely judging this game by my experience with this game.

1. Action RPG. Third person sword/axe battles, can get a glove to cast spells, and can get a gun (rifle/pistol) for ranged. Can upgrade weapons from tokens you get from being nice to people, doing deeds/quests.

2. You can interact with town residents and villagers that remember your interactions with them. In return they will bring you gifts and stuff if they are your friend. You can improve your interaction options the same way you upgrade weapons with the tokens. You can even marry and have kids in this game/buy a home for them etc.

3. You can purchase real estate to rent to villagers or to have for yourself. You can Make money through renting out to people, working (as bard, pie maker, or blacksmith.. these are done as mini games) and by just questing and finding treasure.

4. The main quest line itself in kinda short for a RPG but all in all with all the different things you can do, there is a lot of time to spend and alot of different types of fun to be had in this game.

5. Controls. Overall they are very good. some commands did not make much sense at first but once you get used to them, they are very easy to use. GFX are excellent and the sounds are very rich.

Over all I really do not like to rate games because everyone finds the same thing to be of total opposite values, so I find it pointless. But I will say that I myself am having a blast with this game and would recommend it to adventurers, possibly even The Sims lovers because of the character interaction pieces. I do not believe this game to be a hardcore RPG or to the caliber of Gothic or any of the Elder Scrolls but like I said earlier, a fun game with lots to keep you busy. Check it out here.

Neuntoter

No comments:

Post a Comment